Stop making the same mistakes again and again.
One of the most difficult aspects of preparing to write well for exams is the lack of feedback to know if you are improving with each sample you practice. WritetoTop offers you a way of seeing your practice bear fruit.
IELTS / TOEFL
(Please note that payment will be processed through our parent company, AB Academics)
Your professional writing assessment includes:
We will do a complete edit of your sample, correcting and highlighting all grammar, vocabulary, usage, and structural errors. We will also point out repetitions, redundancies, and incomplete or run-on sentences. (see sample below)
We will provide individualized comments on your writing, highlighting strengths and weaknesses. We will also suggest particular areas for you to review further, including specific grammar points, vocabulary use, sentence structures, and more.
We will point out gaps in flow, logical cohesion, and clarity that may blur your message or weaken your argument(s). We will indicate standards in academic writing that you may be lacking.
We will point out lapses in reasoning and/or inappropriate example(s) in your writing that do not support the argument you are making, or that do not relate directly to your thesis.
Tips and strategies:
We will offer specific suggestions to guide your practice and review that will help you get over the hurdle of writing well in a timed setting and under stressful conditions.
We will provide you with an approximate score or band based on the guidelines set out by the test makers.
Here is how it works:
There are two ways to send us writing samples:
1) Email a scanned copy of your hand-written sample. We will print it out and work directly on the page with hand-written edits and comments in red pen. We will then rescan the work and email it back to you, along with a typed assessment. (Please use a black pen, not pencil. Pencil does not print very clearly and the scan is then very light and difficult to see.)
2) Email us a typed copy of your work, and we will work directly on the computer to edit and comment using the Track Changes feature of Word. We will then save the file and email it back to you, along with a typed assessment. (The Track Changes feature allows you to see all deletions and insertions in your text so you can follow the editing process easily.)
- All samples returned within 72 hours. Once your order has been confirmed by PayPal, email us your samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We recommend that you can send one sample at a time so that you can apply the feedback we give you in your next sample.
- If you purchase full tests, please send both Task 1 and Task 2 with each submission.
- See an edited and analyzed TOEFL essay (typed): Sample TOEFL Assessment
- See an edited and analyzed IELTS essay (hand-written): Sample IELTS Assessment