Your professional IELTS or TOEFL Writing Assessment includes:
- Full edit: We do a complete edit of your Task 1 and/or Task 2 sample, correcting and highlighting all grammar, vocabulary, usage, and structural errors. We will also point out repetitions, redundancies, and incomplete or run-on sentences.
- Focused advice: We provide individualized comments on your writing, highlighting strengths and weaknesses. We will also suggest particular areas for you to review further, including specific grammar points, vocabulary, sentence structures, and more.
- Structural analysis: We point out gaps in flow, logical cohesion, and clarity that may blur your message or weaken your argument(s). We will indicate standards in academic writing that you may be lacking.
- Content analysis: We point out lapses in reasoning and/or inappropriate example(s) in your writing that do not support the argument you are making, or that do not relate directly to your thesis.
- Tips and strategies: We offer specific suggestions to guide your practice and review that will help you get over the hurdle of writing well in a timed setting and under stressful conditions.
- Score/Band: We provide you with an approximate score/band based on the guidelines set out by the IELTS and TOEFL test makers.
- User Guide: Find out how to get the most out of your IELTS or TOEFL writing assessment.